Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's Preparation Time!

It seems as though this pregnancy is on "super speed" ever since we hit the 20 week mark.  So the time has come to start getting the nursery ready.  Here are the before pictures...

We have the color palette picked out, and the paint purchased, and have already started with the priming and trim pieces (covering the black trim was a pain!).  I can't wait to show the finished product!!  We are still waiting for some furniture pieces, so we may need to wait until the very end for the final reveal, but I just know it's going to be perfect for our daughter.  I have also begun pinning and buying sewing and knitting books and patterns of outfits and accessories to make for her, and can't wait to show those finished products as well.  She is going to be the best dressed princess in town!

I have lots of updated photos of my growing belly, and will share those next time.  Right now, I have some knitting to do :)

No comments :

Post a Comment