Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Home Sweet Home

4 years ago this week Kama and I got the keys to our very first home. It was such a huge step in both our lives, and a step we made toward our future together. At the time I was preparing for my trip to Thailand where I would represent the USA at the World Championships for Muay Thai. At that time, this was the biggest most memorable event of my life. 

What a difference 4 years makes. Since then, Kama and I got engaged, got married, found out we were going to be parents, and just yesterday got the keys to our second home. And now, I am preparing to bring our precious baby into this world, which will surely be the best thing in my life ever! Right up there with marrying my best friend <3

Wow! It is so amazing to be where we are. It was hard to leave San Jose, it's where we both grew up, where our friends and families still are. But it was a step that we needed to take, to live in a better area, to be in the best position to give our baby the best opportunities we can offer him/her. Brentwood is now our new home. 

Needless to say, there won't be many, if any pictures for the next few posts, as we settle in and get our home set up. We look forward to sharing lots of pictures with you soon!!

Also, baby is now 15 weeks 5 days! I still have not felt any movement, but I'm sure it won't be long now. All of our appointments have been great and baby is growing on schedule :)

1 comment :

  1. Brentwood off the 4? I didn't realize you had moved that way!

    I am so happy for you and Kama by the way. I wish you the best with your little family

    ReplyDelete