Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kama and Maris and Baby make 3!!

What a better way to start our new family blog than to announce that we are expecting!!  Baby and I are 13 weeks and 5 days along.  Baby is healthy, measuring on schedule and moves a lot during the ultrasounds.  I can't wait until I can actually feel him/her moving about.  Kama and I are so excited to start our family and can't wait to meet our baby.  We are in amazement at each of the ultrasounds, just seeing how fast the baby has grown in such a short time.  I mean, we've been reading about it, and have heard about it, but there is nothing like getting to see your own baby grow and move.  And the heartbeat!!  Oh what an amazing sound to hear.  I think I've cried each time we've been to the doctor because it is just such an amazing feeling.

So let's see, I guess I should just go ahead and answer all of the usual questions that come with baby announcements:
  • It's too early to know if it's a boy or girl.
  • No, I haven't had morning sickness.
  • Due date is March 21, 2014.
  • Of course we're excited.
  • No, I haven't had any weird cravings, I've always loved pickles.
  • No I haven't felt the baby move, it's too early.
Well those are the usual answers, I'm sure you can guess the questions :)

This is such an exciting time for us and we are just enjoying every moment of it.  I hope you'll continue to follow our blog.  This is where I plan to post family pictures, the latest family news, projects and more.

3 comments :

  1. Ahhhh I'm so excited for you I could burst! I won't go fully down memory lane here, but when exciting things like this happen I can't help but think back on our wonderful history as friends. It's crazy to think about how we met, all the crazy times we've had, everything we've been through together, and then to see where we're at now. You two truly deserve all this happiness and then some and I'm so excited to be apart of this next chapter. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Looking forward to our future with our new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and the hubby! I cant wait to hear about any weird cravings and how you send the hubby looking for that craving at 2 am. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete